At INVISTA we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibers that can handle lifes toughest demands. License advanced technologies across various value chains. Create new solutions for lifes biggest needs. And deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet. INVISTA is continually looking to create long term value by embracing new technology and transforming how work is accomplished to create superior value for the customer by solving their unmet needs. We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial European Account Manager who will manage and grow a range of European Accounts in various demanding technology driven markets, and who will flourish within our Market-Based Management culture. This position could be based in Gloucester, UK or home-based in EU.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage and develop a variety of European accounts across the high-performance state of the art fibres businesses.
- Work with leadership to advance strategies, prioritizations, optimization and innovation in both products and work streams.
- Build new and extend current networks to become the preferred counterparty of choice.
- Drive growth by understanding market value dynamics, competitive environment and unmet customer needs.
- Degree qualified.
- Proven professional experience in account management.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, use of initiative and a contribution mindset.
- Economic thinking capability with the ability to understand technical markets.
- Willingness and ability to travel abroad (approx. 25%).
What Will Put You Ahead
- German language skills are desirable.
- Automotive or Chemical Industry experience is preferred.
At INVISTA, we strive to recognize and reward individuals in a way that motivates them to maximize their contribution to the long-term success of the business, consistent with the Guiding Principles within our Market-Based Management culture. We reward employees for their contribution to the companys results and value created, similar to how an entrepreneur is rewarded in the marketplace. We believe this approach helps us attract and retain contribution-motivated individuals and motivates them to be principled entrepreneurs.