We are looking for a driven individual to join our emerging brand in the UK to assist the PR and digital engagement team. We are looking for a passionate individual to help grow Erborian in the UK, specifically within the world of press and social media. This role is perfect for someone looking to pursue a role in the beauty industry within the public relations and influencer marketing space whilst gaining experience in some community management and social media posting experience too.
At Erborian, our mission is for our customers to achieve perfect skin with simple and unique products. We are a skincare brand that combines the most sophisticated Korean technologies with high-quality ingredients derived from herbs found in traditional Korean medicine. We also have our award winning and now iconic BB and CC creams with exciting launches to come over the coming years. Erborian is available in the UK through Wholesale channels offline and online (Look fantastic, Space NK, Selfridges, Feel Unique, Amazon, Boots) and through its own e-commerce website.
- Assisting the PR & Digital Engagement Officer and Head of Communications in day to day press requests, send outs and press and influencer outreach.
- Assist the team in larger send out logistics for tactical launches.
- Keep databases up to date with changes and movement in publication teams and influencer details.
- Managing the stock levels in the cupboard to make sure we have ample stock of all heroes, new launches and focus lines on a weekly basis.
- Brainstorm and pitch ideas for mailers and events and assist in the execution of both.
- Make sure to double check all translations from the international team (press releases and emails).
- Compiling post influencer campaign reports in a timely manner and handling all data with internal stakeholders.
- Assisting the team in securing all new launch assets from international e.g imagery, releases, prices
- Harnessing the power of our influencer outreach tools and looking after the day to day management of the tools
- Attend and help organize press events (covid permitting)
- Keep up to date with all competitor press activities including events, mailers and influencer campaigns as well as relevant competitor launches of interest to the brand.
- Assist the press officer in translating and writing press releases and create regular e-blasts for the entire database
- Assist in building out the social media calendar for the UK IG account, checking for language errors and making sure the look and feel of the page
- Assist the UK and international team in managing partnership projects to grow the social media following of the UK account.
- Graduate level
- Have a keen and growing interesting in the beauty industry and specifically, consumer press and social media - ensuring knowledge of trends both current and future.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken with a friendly consumer first approach - positive interpersonal skills a must!
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office programs, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage time to deliver against deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Must possess excellent attention to detail.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong desire to learn and develop and the ability to build relationships with external stakeholders including influencers and journalists.
- Previous internship within a beauty brand / PR team
- Some experience/knowledge of content creation