Imagine working for a company that is passionate about its people
At Samsung we approach everything we do with the spirit of a joyful pioneer- daring to defy barriers and striving to excel limits. At the heart of our DNA is the pursuit of excellence and bringing innovation to everyone, faster than anyone. We realise its our people who really make this possible and we are continuously looking for dynamic people to join us and share our vision. With our endless ability to predict the next big wave (and create a few of our own), joining Samsung Electronics will put you in touch with the future and keep your career at the cutting edge of tomorrows technology.
We are constantly looking for dynamic individuals who share our relentless ambition, and in return offer people opportunities to grow and ways to express themselves in a truly global enterprise.
Think youve got what it takes? Join us, and discover your potential.
Role and Responsibilities
What will this role involve?
We continuously develop and expand strategic products here at Samsung. This role will involve being a passionate Product Ambassador for Samsung Products, through supporting the Product team to deliver exceptional strategy and insights that enable Samsung to Win in the Market. This role will touch the 4Ps of Product, Pricing, Channel strategy, and Promotions to meet overall business objectives. This role is likely to require close liaison with other members of the Product Management team, Channel & Retail Marketing, Field Marketing, and Sales Teams.
As a product management graduating you will be involved in:
- Gaining an understanding of Samsungs Products, including key features, product positioning and business strategies to drive sales and market share
- Understanding the competitive landscape through tracking market data, pick up trends and insights, and thereafter identify winning strategies supported by data to Win in the market
- Supporting Senior Product Mangers with (i) the launch of new products, (ii) tracking business performance against key competitors, and (iii) identifying market insights to positively influence business performance
- Supporting the Sales teams with gaining understanding of product features and how our product strategy and portfolio is differentiated from competitor products
- Passion for winning, supported by analytical & logical thinking
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and adapt accordingly
- Highly efficient, ability to maintain quality while working at a fast pace
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience in a business, technology product, or marketing environment
- PC literate, with solid working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
Dont forget to think about the opportunity you would like to apply to carefully, as you are only able to apply to one of our graduate opportunities this year.
Please note - You must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this graduate opportunity.