Applications are invited for an Electrical Engineering Maintenance Apprentice at our Nottingham Site. This is a full time apprenticeship (with study release to College).
As an Electrical Engineering Maintenance Apprentice your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Companys requirements but will include:
- To work as part of the Maintenance Team ensuring all equipment is operating correctly.
- To conduct risk assessments on all jobs before undertaking any work/tasks.
- Ensure that all logs and job sheets are filled in as required.
- Ensure that all work is completed to a high standard, whilst complying with the Companys Health and Safety requirements to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Ensure that the working area is clean and tidy on completion of any job/task.
- To install and maintain new and existing equipment, whilst ensuring production is not interrupted.
- To assist in any other duties when required.
You will join a structured Advanced Apprenticeship programme where you will train to become a fully qualified Electrical Engineer.
You will also be required to undertake additional company training in other disciplines to further develop and complement a full skill set needed for the role.
- Minimum grade C in GCSE Maths, English, Science and another technical subject, or equivalent.
- An enthusiastic individual with a flexible approach to their work.
- A keen desire to progress personally and to build a long-term future in an Engineering role.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good literacy and numeracy skills.
- An inquisitive and questioning mind and a desire to learn from others.
- Good problem solving skills with a methodical approach to tasks.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.