- Overseeing effective day-to-day management of the site
- Implementing key procedures and policies on-site
- Monitoring all elements contributing to the atmosphere on site
- Carefully plan and manage the capacity and workload of the team.
- Recruitment, line management, development and training of site team
- Leading on repairs, maintenance and updates required
- Ensuring all event operations on site are managed and delivered effectively
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
All of your training will be completed within the workplace, You will be working towards the Level 3 Team Leader and Supervisor apprenticeship.
You will have the opportunity to work towards your Functional Skills in Maths and English if you do not have the GCSEs or equivalent
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of this standard, you will be offered indefinite full-time work and able to progress to a level 4 apprenticeship in a subject specialised area.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Team working
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4) Desired