Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!Are you an undergraduate student interested in learning the day-to-day realities of digital marketing and advertising? Splunk is looking for a Digital Marketing intern to assist the EMEA digital team in demand generation via online channels such as paid search, paid social, media buying & third-party syndication. We are looking for an individual who is keen to join our innovative and experienced data driven team.
Responsibilities (What We Hope You'll Learn!):
- Help project manage the EMEA media plan, coordinating campaign and program build-outs, and communication with relevant partners and agencies
- Assist with performance analysis of digital programs to find opportunities for optimization or areas of concern
- Perform ad-hoc reporting of performance by program, campaign, channel, etc. and deliver updates to internal partners
- Work with cross-functional groups (Creative Services, Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Campaign Marketing) and assist with operational project management.
- Attend meetings with external agency partners and internal teams, and provide input on requests and requirements.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects timely and efficiently, in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of a digital advertising platform such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, or LinkedIn Advertising
- Experience with Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Actively pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field, with a strong record of academic achievement.
What We Offer You:The opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, Splunk flourishes with disruption and diversityA constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship. We believe in growing through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment