Soldo is the multi-user expense account featuring Mastercard cards, intuitive admin and effortless reporting. Were here to streamline the entire business expense cycle - from spending to reconciliation.
Soldo combines smart prepaid company cards with a comprehensive management platform. Its the brighter way to manage business spending.
Were proud to be one of Europes fastest-growing fintech companies and supported by the worlds leading investors, who also back Facebook, Spotify, Monzo, Slack, Citymapper, and Deliveroo.
Today, we have thousands of customers across Europe, offices in London, Milan, Rome, and Dublin, and over 200 people from 20 nations. This diversity is one of the reasons we thrive and our inclusive, high-performance culture is recognised in our Glassdoor reviews and an overall score (4.6/5.0).
Consistently strong growth throughout the pandemic, as well as recently launching in 4 new markets, has created a requirement for a full-time, permanent Digital Marketing Executive to join our Online Acquisition in our London office.
About the Role
The Online Acquisition team at Soldo is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to run the process of synergizing our website messages into our marketing platforms. Online Marketing has multiple different channels and advertising types to flight into, from native adverts to paid search and video. When Soldo creates content, we aim to maximize its reach and possibilities and ensure that both the content and products fit into each ecosystem flawlessly and it will be your task to make this happen and at scale.
In this role, you will be actioning new assets and messaging into our marketing stack, either by yourself, through automation or via coordination with the wider team. There is also a project management element to the role as you will need to lead on website content creation projects. You will leverage both your methodical mindset for delivery and project management skills to improve and refine the process, ensuring our audience reach benefits from our messaging and creating an enduement to the brand.
Youll get to work cross-functionally with talented leaders within content, agile project management, data analytic and marketing channel owners to help build a world class marketing team. This role is paramount and will become the heartbeat between the business day to day into the marketing space.
- Be an omnichannel expert with the ability to create easy to scale structures, building out new channels and compiling what the best practice should look like.
- Have a passion for quality to ensure Soldo cuts though the noise.
- Own platform ads, ensuring content gets onto the platform in a methodical way, whilst always looking for automation opportunities.
- Working closely with platforms to see new ad possibilities and extrapolating how to bring this into the process, possessing a relentless passion to keep up to date with new features and a flexible mind on when to apply them.
- Coordinate new website content across the business ensuring timely delivery with the assets required for the marketing accounts.
- Be a key website stakeholder and take initiative in making necessary changes.
- Working to achieve the highest ad scores by means of quality and rotation.
- Knowledge of online advertising in fields such as SEO, Social, Display & PPC.
- Experience of marketing advertising build-out combined with the ability to identify opportunities to automate.
- Some experience of working in an agile project management system including use of a Jira board system.
- Proven experience of scaling project capacity gained in a high growth environment.
- A creative eye for unlocking efficiencies.