The Apprentice will play an important team role in the day-to-day planning, organisation and smooth running of the department, to ensure all financial and business objectives are met.
Duties to include:
- Assisting the dentist at chair-side
- Reception duties
- Decontamination duties
- Taking telephone calls
- Booking appointments
- Offering assistance to clients
- Clinical and general cleaning within the practice
- Good Customer Service
- Ability to drive would be desirable but not essential
- Good timekeeping
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to go above and beyond for the customer
- Candidates must have a mature attitude and be willing to complete any task associated with the job role
GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths are essential for this role.