Data Engineer Intern will be contributing to the development, testing and delivery of our data pipelines and data infrastructure to support real-time collection and real-time processing of our data. He/she will be also participating in some of our Data Analytics projects.
This role might be converted to a full-time Data Engineer position, based on the performance of the hire during the internship period.
- Candidates should be available to seek an internship of a minimum of 6 months.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/Masters in Data Science, Data Engineering or Data Analytics.
- Strong academic performance with a GPA of A or B+ is required.
- Strong skills/knowledge in Data Engineering are required.
- Strong knowledge/expertise in Algorithms, Data Structures, Databases and AWS resources is required.
- Experience in AWS Kinesis services is a big plus.
- Excellent coding skills & problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must be Autonomous, fast learners and result driven with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced dev environment.