The Data & Compliance team plays a crucial role in the development of systems to support staff as well as providing reporting services to facilitate effective decision-making and enabling colleagues to evaluate and manage performance.
- Identify, collect and migrate data to/from a range of internal and external systems
- Manipulate and link different data sets as required
- Collect and compile data from different sources
- Perform routine statistical analyses and ad-hoc queries
- Assist production of performance dashboards and reports
- Assist with data quality checking and cleansing - PDSAT and FRM reports
- Support the Head of Data & Compliance to ensure appropriate databases and systems are in place to produce appropriate data returns and information for the Education and Skills Funding Agency, other funding agencies and Ofsted.
- To provide data collection, validation, data entry and analysis on to database systems.
- Ensure the validity and integrity of the data held within the MIS and associated data systems.
- Support the Head of Data & Compliance to ensure that processes and procedures are created, maintained, and rolled out to all staff for all apprenticeship programme delivery for the company in line with ESFA funding rules.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and support the Head of Data and Compliance with the implementation of funding body rules and requirements.
- Ensure submission of all required data returns to funding bodies within agreed timescales, taking appropriate actions to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Provide monthly reports to the Head of Data and Compliance relating to all and any Projects, particularly relating to quality and performance related activity, detailing areas of continued improvement, further development areas and actions taken.
- To work with and support the Management team in the development, monitoring and tracking of Profiles, Performance, Budgets and maintaining a risk register for Projects.
- High level of understanding of government policies and priorities in education
- Extensive experience of using databases (e-portfolios, MIS systems and especially advanced skills in Microsoft Access, and Excel) to analyse complex data and present results.
- Be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Skills to multi-task and prioritise.
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent IT skills, preferably at GCSE level (or equivalent) or above