CMT is a busy and fast-growing supplier to the construction industry. We require a proactive and motivated person to support the team who can process sales orders and do other related admin and customer services duties. The candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner
- Provide customers with an excellent level of professional customer service, ensuring you support their needs
- Manage customer accounts efficiently and effectively whilst developing customer connectivity to increase repeat business
- Process sales orders, arrange despatch and further support customer queries with accuracy and attention to detail
- Adhere to company procedures to resolve order, invoice queries and delivery issues with clear and accurate communication
- Handle customer questions, and complaints efficiently and politely
- Arrange returns and credits
- Attend weekly Customer Service meetings
- Full training will be provided.
Weekly Pay Rate: 240.00 plus bonuses (with potential to earn more)
- Ability to make decisions quickly and with confidence
- Able to act on own initiative when the situation demands
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Be aware of the needs of internal/external customer
- Seek to provide excellent quality of service at all times
- Have good organizational skills
- Reliable, honest and disciplined
- Good at time keeping and able to work under pressure
- Flexible and willing
- Clean, neat and tidy
- Eager to learn
- Motivated to do what needs to be done
Good level of Maths, English and ICT with grades A - C or Grade 4 and above (or equivalent)
This is an excellent opportunity for the applicant to gain excellent Customer Service experience in a live working environment. The vacancy also offers the successful candidate the opportunity to have a long term career beyond the apprenticeship.
We have many apprentices who have successfully been offered and placed in permanent full-time employment after completing their apprenticeships. Some have now developed to Management level within CMT Group.
Things to consider
- All applications must be made through Apprenticeship vacancies. Do not contact the employer direct as this may result in your application not being considered.
- Although no experience of the industry is required the candidate must have a basic practical understanding and willingness to learn products.
- A friendly, helpful and outgoing disposition is essential be able to form excellent working relationships and understanding of customers.
About the employer
CMT Group is a global company, with our head office in London UK, and over 10 locations around the world. Born in 2010, we pride ourselves on being the UKs most reliable one-stop supplier of construction supplies, PPE, healthcare and safety equipment. With our key strengths lying in in-house UK manufacturing, sourcing from our quality supply chain and bulk importing, we are ever striving to become market leaders in every industry we supply. From day one, service has been the backbone of CMTs success. Despite the fast-paced and demanding nature of many of the varied industries we supply, our focus has never deviated from customer care first and foremost. We believe in offering the right solution at the right price, on time, every time.
CMT EQUIPMENT LIMITED
SEAC RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South East Apprenticeship Company
Jay Brewer-Kaliszewski email@example.com
Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship, including:
- Customer Service Practitioner level 2 (Standard)
- Functional Skills
- Knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Training in workplace, 20% off the job training