You will be working towards your L3 Customer Service apprenticeship by assisting in a range of duties relevant to your studies, you will also be set aside time to complete your learning.
The role will involve;
- Answering the telephone, assisting clients and candidates with queries
- Administration of CV's, Adverts & Job Specifications
- Social media content management
- Compliance & Quality Assurance responsibilities. Running Right to Work in the UK checks and organising Feedback Surveys
- Datasource are ISO2009:2015, Cyber Essentials, REC & IIP Gold Accredited
- We are looking to gain Cyber Essentials Plus and IIP Platinum in 2021 and it is something our Customer Service apprentice could be involved with
- Compliance checking contractor invoices against time reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Excellent customer service
- Smart, trustworthy and reliable.