Duties will include:
- You will be required to develop in warehouse work including Booking goods in and out
- Despatch of goods via couriers
- Communicating and taking orders from customers
- Dealing with a number of different enquiries. Working as part of the team and supported by the manager you will be trained in all areas, along with the support of your HIT Training Consultant
The successful candidate will also have a hands on customer facing role, which will include customer service and working within the shop.
You will be able to work in this front of house role as part of your apprenticeship development as this is also paramount to the apprenticeship.
As part if the apprenticeship you will also develop you knowledge, skills and behaviours in products, promotions, services, stock and stocking as well as many more areas associated to retail.
- Good communication skills
- Good level of ICT understanding
- Must be confident in use of maths
- Hard working
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good time keeping
- Must be reliable