Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today’s global markets. Our industry and product teams in London include: Acquisitions & Leveraged Finance, Consumer & Retail, Diversified Industries, Energy, Equity Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Investment Grade Finance, Ratings Advisory, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, and UK Coverage.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What You Can Expect
This full-time program offers hands-on experience with extensive training. Our full-time training program is widely recognised as the best in the business.
Youll spend weeks with our leaders and top consultants learning about our products, services and business practices through interactive learning tools, case studies and modeling sessions. We provide extensive pre-training coursework to build your financial and economic expertise.
Your training doesnt stop once you finish induction. We view continuous professional development as a key part of our culture and our commitment to you as an employee.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Performing valuation analyses
- Working on mergers and acquisitions
- Building detailed financial models and executing transactions from pitch to close
- Analysing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs,
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
If youve got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills and eligibility criteria include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language is essential for some roles and beneficial for others; if applicable, please ensure you indicate other European languages on your application including the level of proficiency.
- You must be a final year University student, eligible to start full-time work in 2022
A well-rounded academic background is important — being on-track for a United Kingdom 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate studies is preferred. You certainly don’t need a degree in Economics or Finance, but a good level of numeracy is required.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your CV. Your application and CV is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your CV to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until completed. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete the required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.