Do you love Music, Movies & TV shows, Games and Apps? Are you passionate about content marketing? Do you have an interest in growing digital content businesses and subscription services? If so, you could be the marketing candidate we are looking for. We are looking for a talented and innovation-driven team member to support all aspects of digital marketing for our services business in the UK and Ireland, including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Arcade, Apple Podcasts and more… If you are a self-directed, adaptable team player who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you! Do you share our passion for content? If so, we are seeking enthusiastic and ambitious applicants to join our year long program.
The Apple Media Services Development Program is a 12 month entry level program commencing in July 2021. It is above competitively salaried, and includes a program to support personal development. You will have a range of responsibilities including significant day-to-day tasks alongside longer project work. You will be a vital and impactful member of the team and every single day will be different, rewarding and challenging.
- Passion for digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to work with numbers
- A demonstrable interest in Apple’s content services.
- A can-do, hardworking approach to solving problems: the environment here is very collaborative.
- A flexible outlook with the ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- An aptitude for organisational skills, ability to balance different priorities and an outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills, able to capture, create and share information clearly and quickly.
- Curiosity. Be eager to learn, ask questions and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
We are a fast paced company and your responsibilities are likely to grow and change during your time with us. This is a short overview of some of the responsibilities you will help the Content & Services Marketing team with:
- Help to implement marketing plans for our content initiatives, that are developed and executed to a high standard.
- Work closely with our business, editorial, and marketing teams, as well as agency partners, to build iconic and impactful campaigns.
- Assist with the flawless execution of our digital marketing campaigns.
- Be a passionate advocate for Apple Content & Services with a strong attention to detail, showing high energy and a positive attitude.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Able to complete the full program (1 year), starting July 2021