Yhis is a great opportunity for you to immerse yourselves in the world of communications working within SAP. The role is wide and varied. You'll have exposure to working right across the team, supporting with some executive communications, social media, internal comms, partner comms and content creation. Enthusiasm and passion will be key, alongside a willingness to try new things, research new ways to communicate alongside existing programme.
- Effective communication
- Confident writer
- A broad understanding of the communications function within an organisation
- Experience working with media, events management, social media
- Working well within a team work
- Effective time management
Our Intern Community consists of motivated team players with high energy levels, organisational skills and adept interpersonal qualities. A passion to succeed and a desire to learn are attributes that the unique SAP environment will both nurture and encourage.
- 25 days holiday, 5 study days and an additional day for your birthday
- Free onsite amenities including: Gym (Feltham), Lunch & Kitchen facilities
- On-site subsidised coffee shop supporting local enterprise
- Stretch projects and employee networking
- Buddy mentoring scheme
- CSR Opportunities
- 'Appreciate' financial reward scheme
- Sporting opportunities
- Laptop and other SAP equipment provided
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.