- Seismic and test fixturing support
- Assist with Linkedin CWNC updates
- Equipment logistical moves throughout the organization
- Quotations support with managing due dates and who they are assigned to.
- Possibly create a PO tracking process system
- 6S -- training and visual workplace implement
- Technical drawing support and organization
- Materials receipt and disposition as required Quality Assurance
- Assistance in the review of controlled documents to achieve the following: Determine which documents are current and which should be moved to archive folder; Review currently used documents to ensure that they are issued with CWNC name, CW logo; that they provide references to currently used documents and current editions of standards. Upon completion of the review, perform editorial changes, as applicable
- Assistance in completion of CFSI procedure N109-287 to reflect current industry practices in regards to detection of counterfeit and fraudulent items. Assistance in documenting QA-related cost-saving initiatives
- Assistance in periodic verifications of process compliance: ITPs kept up-to-date, product identification
- Assistance in development and implementation of an improved system for status indicators.
Apply to position
Click below to apply. This link will redirect you to the employer's career website.