We are deeply passionate about apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books. It’s a force that drives and inspires every one of us every single day. Do you share this passion for innovation that goes into our products? If so, we are seeking an exceptional and highly driven individual to join our Business Strategy & Planning team in London. This team is part of Apple’s International Content & Services team, which covers the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, Arcade, Apple Books, Apple News, Apple Podcast, Apple One, and iCloud businesses, across all international markets.
You will support our Services business leaders to make decisions that drive business growth and performance. The breadth of the role is varied and covers business planning & strategy, commercial initiatives, business performance reviews, business development, and market & competitive insights. The role offers the opportunity to work on both tactical actions that drive our near-term business performance, and strategic initiatives that will define our future.
This will be a full time role commencing in July 2021 for a full year, is above competitively salaried, and includes a program to support personal development.
- an open mind, intellectual curiosity, analytical approach, and an eagerness to problem-solve.
- a strong business and analysis background.
- exceptional quantitative analysis skills and proficiency in spreadsheet applications.
- a strong understanding of the digital and mobile media and entertainment landscape, and Apple’s role within it.
- a natural aptitude for translating data into insights, and the ability to define and influence new strategies based on these insights.
- the ability to solve complex, cross-functional business problems while dealing with challenging deadlines and opposing priorities.
- a willingness to be flexible and adaptable to manage the varying demands of a fast moving business.
- outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- an aptitude for organisational skills, an ability to balance different priorities and an outstanding attention to detail.
- a natural level of curiosity that fuels your eagerness to learn more, ask questions, and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
We are a fast paced company and your responsibilities are likely to grow and change during your time with us. This is a short overview of some of the responsibilities you will help the Business Strategy & Planning team with:
- Business strategy and planning: Partner with regional leadership teams to define ambition levels, set priorities and shape business plans. Where possible, provide recommendations on how to grow each region’s portfolio of services.
- Strategic & commercial initiatives: Identify, analyse and prioritise business opportunities and initiatives including but not limited to new products, new features, new business models and new pricing.
- Business performance reviews & reporting: Take a data-led approach to understand the performance and underlying drivers of Apple’s services businesses, and support business reporting on the geographies covered to senior leadership.
- Market & competitive insights: Support regional leadership teams on understanding market trends and the local competitive landscape and dynamics.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Able to complete the full program (1 year), starting July 2021