We are seeking an enterprising Junior Business Development Executive to join our growing Business Development team. The successful candidate will represent SilverDoor to potential clients, identify new business leads, and develop excellent relationships with new and existing contacts.
You will work in Business Development - our hardworking and close-knit team here at SilverDoor Apartments - who work together to build contacts and establish long-term relationships with clients and businesses through winning new business, meeting clients and attending property partner and industry events.
Ensuring clients are impressed by the quality of our service will be a vital aspect of your role. By working closely with our Account Management and Marketing teams, theyre able to meet and exceed our revenue targets.
- Seeking out and following up on new business leads
- Responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered by the team
- Responsible for ensuring that the company has strong long-term partnerships with all new accounts
- Responsible for keeping an up-to-date new client profile for each potential account
- Regularly reviewing performance with the Senior Business Development Manager
- Support new unassigned accounts and reviewing business opportunities
- Representing the company at all relevant client & property networking opportunities
- Support presenting to existing and potential new clients
- Assist the creation of formal and informal RFPs
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Confident with strong communication skills
- Self- motivated & results driven
- Studying towards a degree with a business or travel focus