“Being an Agile BA means working in an often fast-paced environment, where you must be very adaptable to change” Jessica Smith-Lamkin, GRAYCE
As a Business Analyst, you have worked within a project team, alongside a broad range of stakeholders, helping to manage change and plan for the future in line with project goals and objectives. You can build an understanding of the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions. Process mapping, defining requirements and stakeholder engagement will be familiar to you.
No two projects are the same, so you could be involved in Regulatory Change, Process Improvement, IT Transformation and Strategy. If you have experience evaluating and analysing data, creating solutions, communicating with a variety of people, then our Business Analyst role could be for you.
WHO WE ARE
We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support change projects at over 40 leading public and private organisations across the UK. Together, our growing Analyst Community and client base are supporting cutting-edge change programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with GRAYCE.
We believe in the power of new talent. GRAYCE are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change and transformation industry. And we partner with organisations that share this ethos. Our three-year Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with GRAYCE. Whatever your plans are after GRAYCE, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
The Business Analyst role is part of the Change + programme.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in agile project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
WHAT YOU NEED
(We have opportunities for applicants with business analyst experience as well as for entry level applicants)
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Interest in business change
- Drive to continuously improve
A career in business change and transformation has never been more relevant, with businesses looking to stay competitive, embed new technology and drive operational efficiencies.
Recruiting on a rolling basis in locations such as London, Cambridge, North West, Midlands Yorkshire and West Sussex – your career with Grayce could start today!