- Undertake a development programme leading to an appropriate Modern Apprenticeship qualification.
- Actively participate in their own development.
- Perform all activities in accordance with Proserv health and safety guidelines and under the direction of supervisors.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner.
- Take part in meetings, supervision and training as requested by the Company.
- Undertake other duties associated with the role.
- Administer various aspects of the business to ensure compliance with defined requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain electronic and paper systems as records.
- Take part in review and improvement suggestions and implementation of approved changes.
Training and development:
Learn all aspects of document control - includes but not limited to: -
Attend handover / kick off meetings to establish clients document control requirements/processes
Import SDRs into the database
Record the issue and receipt of all internal and external documentation in a method/format to suit project/client/department
Compile manufacturing record book and/or dispatch dossiers
Process incoming supplier certification
You will also be required to comply with their Business Ethics Policy and a personal commitment to their Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment responsibilities.
Minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above (or the equivalent)
Confident in both written and spoken communication,
Experience of using Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday Business hours (can be flexible) - 37.5hrs per week
Salary 5.50 per hour - rising to national minimum wages for age after 12 months and then again on completion of apprenticeship.
Holidays, 33 days including bank holidays
This position also comes with a Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship attached to it, which should be completed in 12 -13 months.