- Assist with; Legal Secretarial, Reception and Cashier duties including time and data entry onto the accounts system
- Taking calls from clients, barristers and court offices
- Responding to email correspondence
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Providing refreshments to clients
- Taking notes in meetings
- Booking meetings and PA work
- Customer service, making calls to new clients
- Completing claim notification forms
- Using the online Portal
- Use of Excel, Word
- Providing assistance to Case Handlers
- File closing and archiving
- Post room duties
- To act at all times in the best interest of the firm and it's clients
- To act at all times in accordance with the policies and procedures contained in the latest version of the firm's Office Manual particularly in respect of accounting practices, money laundering and administrative procedures
- To maintain own work area and equipment, as well as any other areas or equipment, you come into contact with, in a safe and tidy state, and report any hazards to the Health & Safety officer
- Excellent level of both written and verbal communications
- Good understanding of IT systems e.g., Word, Excel etc.
- Mature professional approach
- Ability to work independently but also within a team
GCSE or equivalents in Maths and English at grade 4/C or above.
Learning Unlimited continues to develop strong relationships with employers and we encourage any organisation considering recruiting an apprentice to support them to progress onto a higher apprenticeship level, or offer full time employment at the end of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Your application will be acknowledged in the first instance by telephone.
Please be aware that this vacancy may close before the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled or withdrawn by the employer.
About the employer
Anderson Partnership Solicitors is a leading firm of lawyers and only offer services that can be delivered to the highest standards. We have been established for over 25 years and are trusted by our clients for our quality and efficiency. We are based in Chesterfield but offer our services in the wider area.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Sam Singh-Eyley 01246 500 500 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 - Business Administrator standard
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards an Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship standard in Business Administration, with support from your employer and Learning Unlimited.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete Maths and English Skills which is an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded an additional certificates of recognition for these qualifications.