The role will involve working in the Quality Assurance Department as part of the document control team.
The role will cover all manner of administration related duties including:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from customers and colleagues
- Typing up important documents
- Diary entry and organisation
- Produce and organise data
- Filing and maintaining documentation
- Both sending and receiving emails
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
- This position requires a high degree of attention to grammar and punctuation
As the business administration apprentice you will undertake and successfully complete the business administration programme within an agreed timeline.
The employer requires someone who is adaptable and is willing to learn and take on new challenges. It is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful company with an excellent longstanding reputation.
Personal Qualities :
- Good timekeeping
- Good communication skills and have an interest in business administration and want an apprenticeship
Skills Required :
- Willingness to learn and have a positive attitude
- Experience within administration is essential for this role
Future Prospects :
An excellent opportunity to progress in a team of colleagues and learn several aspects of the business.