The role will involve you supporting Diversity & Inclusion activities for the Cluster, as well as developing, implementing and maintaining administrative support for the team. You will get the chance to be a key contributor to Henkel projects and support in day to day activities including but not limited to:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes, recording outcomes and following up actions
- Drafting of documents
- Record keeping
- Administrative support to working groups
Our apprenticeship programme will teach you specific and transferable skills related to the world of Business Administration and project management. There will also be the opportunity to support other functional specialisms within Henkel.
- At least 5 GCSEs at level 4 or above including Maths and English
- Be passionate about working in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate initiative, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Hold excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage priorities
- Be someone with drive and determination, and a 'can do' attitude