* Studying toward a degree in a Business or Management discipline and on track to achieve a 2:1 or above (Please note that our Undergraduate Placement opportunities are only open to students who will be returning to their studies following their placement with us)
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel and Powerpoint
* Experience in retail is desirable
* Strong relationship building skills and a professional level of customer service, showing exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Good organisational and time management skills, and ability to show high attention to detail to every task
* Ability to work at both a detailed and high level, prioritise activities, work under pressure and multi-task
* A Full UK Driving License is preferable but not essential
Did you know?
Farnborough is home to our BMW, MINI and Alphabet National Sales Centres. We're proud of our office environment and achievements, we offer a modern way of working with an empowering office culture, some aspects of which include:
* Our work persona shift - Being yourself is effortless and so increases efficiency and reduces wasted energy. For this reason we allow our employees to express themselves through the way they dress.
* Flexible working hours - Working flexibly improves mental perspective and increases sustained productivity. This means our leaders maintain balance not burnout through focusing on output not attendance.
* The opportunity to get involved with our continued to support to our house charity with a variety of fundraising events throughout the year.
* Throughout our offices there are open creative spaces which hold facilities such as Ping-Pong tables to encourage innovation and employee engagement.