We are looking for a student to join our Insurance and Risk team for 13 months starting July 2021. This is a diverse and interesting role where you'll provide support to the team and conduct analysis of claims and data to provide summaries of patterns and reviews of the performance of our insurance policies,
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the insurance team with queries from the business
- Managing claims within the department - responding to confirm claims received, organising paperwork to be filled in by relevant departments, collating responses and sending onto insurer
- Setting up and running review meetings with insurers and key service providers
- Raising requisitions and organising payments on SAP
- Supporting the insurance team on market reviews of services and insurances - collating information to issue out to potential providers, collating responses and Q&As, negotiating with suppliers and supporting implementation of new suppliers
- We believe in creating an environment where our placement student really can learn by doing during their time with us and where they are given their own areas of responsibilities from the start. That's why we'll treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table - and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
- Currently studying for an undergraduate degree in Business or Law and in line for a 2:1 or above
- A-Levels in English and Math
- Mature, confidential and empathetic approach
- Risk management/ insurance or a legal background would be very useful
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Internaiate level Excel or above will be advantageous
Did you know?
Apply to position
Click below to apply. This link will redirect you to the employer's career website.