Strategy - 13 Month Student Placement (July 2021)
We are looking for a student to join our Strategy team for 13 months starting June 2021. This is a diverse and interesting role where you'll provide support to the team in a number of activities and projects. The strategy team is responsible for the co-ordination and monitoring of key strategic initiatives of the company.
What will you be doing?
- Analysis of general business, market and industry-specific trends, utilising the conclusions from the analysis to support the process to identify business opportunities and risks.
- Project Management support for the development of the resulting concepts for prioritisation and implementation. Undertakes GAP analysis between the current strategy and external trends and suggests proposals for improvement to the current strategy.
- Preparation of monthly KPI tracking reports.
- Raising of purchase orders and responsibility for accurate cost centre spend versus budget
Qualifications and experience
- Studying for a Bachelor's degree and on track to achieve a 2:1 or above in a relevant discipline such as, but not limited to, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Finance and Business, Business Management, Strategy
- Commercial background with some experience in business administration, economics or finance preferred
- Creative and analytical thinker and able to analyse facts at a high level and summarise
- Able to solve problems in a logical way
- Commercially focused with strong numerical skills, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong team player with ideally some researching/ consulting
Apply to position
Click below to apply. This link will redirect you to the employer's career website.