At Beats by Dr. Dre™, we are committed to inspiring an audio revolution through the emotion of sound. At our core, we are a culture company. We believe product is king and everything we do must tell a story that inspires. We are dreamers, not afraid to take chances and live in the connection of our consumers. How do we start a revolution and redefine a category? We listen hard, find the truth and keep telling global stories that are relevant. We do not believe in boundaries, only in opportunities where we can create world-class experiences.
Beats by Dre is part of the Apple family- this year, we invite Beats by Dre applications for The Apple Media Services Development Program. This is a 12 month entry level program commencing in July 2021. It is competitively salaried, and includes a program to support personal development. You will have a range of responsibilities including significant day-to-day tasks alongside longer project work. You will be a vital and impactful member of the Beats team and every single day will be different, rewarding and challenging.
- A passion for the Beats brand
- An understanding of youth culture
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm and energy
- The ability to learn on the fly
- The ability to be flexible, and adaptable to change
- Basic powerpoint/Keynote skills
- Curious by nature
- Reliable and conscientious
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Passionate and creative
- Ability to approach problems flexibly
We are a fast paced company and your responsibilities are likely to grow and change during your time with us. This is a short overview of some of the responsibilities you will help the Beats team with:
- Work for two months with each of the Beats teams (Brand, PR, Commercial and Partner Communications)
- Shadow teams in meetings with external parties e.g. agencies, retailers
- Work with team to create new briefs for campaigns
- Create reports and recaps of key initiatives
- Support with creation of tools and processes across teams
- Spend final quarter leading a project within one of the aforementioned teams.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Able to complete the full program (1 year), starting July 2021