Greet, serve and look after our guests
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
- Be a champion of brand standards
You dont even need any experience. So long as you can provide a warm, helpful manner to everyone you meet, we can teach you the ins and outs of working as part of our busy teams.
By taking on a full-time role as a bar and waiting apprentice under the supervision of our passionate teams, not only will you achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments!
What your apprenticeship includes
- A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress