Join us at All Bar One, a place to share and socialise. Think morning coffees to Saturday night espresso martinis. Our menus are built for sharing the occasion. We pride ourselves on our trending global flavours, always freshly prepared. If you fancy mixing things up, we want to hear from you.
As Bar and Waiting Staff at All Bar One you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drinks menu and know our food menu inside out, frequently recommending your favourites. As the friendly face our guests remember, youll inject your personality every moment youre with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again.
- Greet, serve and look after our guests
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
- Be a champion of brand standards
You dont even need any experience. So long as you can provide a warm, helpful manner to everyone you meet, we can teach you the ins and outs of working as part of our busy teams.
By taking on a full-time role as a bar and waiting apprentice under the supervision of our passionate teams, not only will you achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments!
What your apprenticeship includes
- A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress