As an apprentice on a two-year Apprentice programme you will learn all of the skills to become a top Autocare Technician with a fantastic range of future career options ahead of you.
It goes without saying that you will have a keen interest in cars, and everything associated with them, but you need much more than that. Being a team player is absolutely essential and people will rely on you to be there to support the team and get involved in everything that goes on.
On a daily basis you will be working on our customers cars, under supervision where appropriate:
- Replacing tyres and related products
- Inspecting and repairing brakes
- Working with your team providing excellent customer service
So, if that sounds like you and you want the best apprenticeship in the industry, and you are prepared to work hard and have real determination to succeed you may be just what we are looking for.
- Good problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Fast thinking
You should be:
- Able to listen and follow instructions
- Willing to study
- A team player
- Able to work in a busy, fast moving environment
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9-3(A*-D) in maths and English is essential to be eligible for this role