As an Apprentice Training Officer, you will be responsible for co-managing the provision of their clients award-winning Apprenticeship programmes, which will play a key part in ensuring the business is able to meet future challenges in developing the next generation of employees.
You can choose from a host of excellent benefits. Make the most of their rewards to support your health, family, travel or leisure. You can select from options such as car salary sacrifice, holiday trading, health insurance, restaurant discount cards and much more!
As an Apprentice Training Officer your key duties will include:
- Providing line management for Apprentices including undertaking 12-weekly reviews and supporting disciplinary/capability situations
- Being the day-to-day contact for all Apprentice-related issues and enquiries
- Developing a learning culture and environment that supports the development of Apprentices skills, knowledge and careers
- Co-ordinating all Apprentice placement plans, ensuring Apprenticeships are of the highest quality and that all Apprentices receive appropriate training and support
- Working closely with Colleges, Universities, and other third-party providers to coordinate academic assessment and monitor Apprentice attendance
- Managing and maintaining learner data and track progress
- Supporting recruitment by attending events and undertaking candidate assessments
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with the clients key stakeholders
To be considered for the role of Apprentice Training Officer, you must have:
- Previous experience of early careers development programmes
- Knowledge of Apprenticeship framework/standards requirements
- Sound knowledge of funding streams/systems and compliance/regulatory requirements
- Assessor award i.e. D32, D33, A1, etc.
- Proven ability to manage varied stakeholders across a complex organisation
If youre interested in becoming an Apprentice Training Officer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if its a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you arent contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Dont miss out
no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please dont contact this job advertiser.
no -- Please, no phone calls about this job!
no -- Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.
Previous AdNext Ad
You might also be interested in the following Locanto ads
Do you have an interest in hospitality and catering? If you are leaving full-time education, searching for a new career, no matter what your background, and are looking to become
Job: Driving Instructor Trainee
My Four Wheels are looking to expand our team and are recruiting both part time and full time Driving Instructors though out the UK. Next year there will be a record 700,000
Additional ad information
The ad Apprentice Training Officer in Basildon is under the category Internships on Locanto.
The ads Total Cost of Ownership Internship ( Jobs), Basildon, Seeking: Internal Sales Executive, Business Development, Basildon or Business Administration Apprentice ( Jobs) in Chelmsford are also posted in this category. There are currently 37 ads listed for the category Internships in Basildon.
Post free ad
Looking for new employees? Post a job offer for free!
The category Internships belongs to Jobs. You can also view other related categories such as Customer Service & Call Centre, Retail & Sales and Manual Labour Basildon.
Are you interested in classified ads in other areas near Basildon? Then expand your search now to view ads in areas surrounding Basildon, such as Internships in Great Burstead, Pitsea or Fobbing.