As a Trade Sales Counter apprentice you will learn to:
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service and support the wider sales team in generating and chasing leads.
- Process sales for customers using the in store payment systems, quoting correct pricing, delivery date and stock requirements.
- Focus on effective customer account management, aiming to increase the companys customer base and develop long term collaborative relationships within the building trade.
- Maintain up to date product and industry knowledge.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build string relationships
- Good customer service skills
- Target driven
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 - Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Training provided by in house Learning & Development Team
- Support from external training provider
- 15 Month programme including minimum 12 month learning period plus end point assessment
- GCSE Maths and English desired but not essential, as these will be covered during the apprenticeship