Reporting to a dedicated Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing a high quality and responsive service including small-scale cabling installations, data centre support, patching, control documentation and testing.
As a self-motivated apprentice engineer, we are looking for you to learn in the following areas:
- Installing multi-manufacturer cabling systems - Fibre & Copper
- Working in and supporting an Office & Data Centre environment
- Fibre patching and Copper Patching
- Agile and responsive to customer demands
- Diligence with all documentation
- Full driving licence (due to the nature of the role)
- You will be highly organised with efficient time management and excellent communication skills
- You will be proactive, willing to work hard, eager to learn and have a can-do attitude
- You will be adaptable with the ability to multi-task
- You will be highly inquisitive, with great problem-solving skills
- You will be able to remain calm under pressure and possess the ability to show empathy
- Organised individual
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to progress
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Upon completion of apprenticeship, successful individual will be provided with the opportunity for a permanent position within the organisation.
Things to consider
This position is working with a range of clients and therefore requires a mature attitude.
The successful candidate is required to have a full driving licence (due to the nature of the role).