Are you looking to kick-start your career within Telematics or Auto Electrics? Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge, to grow and develop your career? How about the opportunity to join a leading telematics company, who works with transport operators and vehicle manufacturers throughout the world such as JCB, Eddie Stobart and the leading supermarkets? Wed love to hear from you!
We are looking for Apprentice Technical Hardware Engineer who is keen to start their career within the telematics industry. As you will be providing continued support to a specific customer, this role will be based within the Woking area and include nationwide travel. In this role, you support the team to ensure the Microlise product portfolio is fully integrated into the customers assets; the installation, service and support of our product suite and peripherals both in the UK and overseas.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Timely visits to customer sites to undertake the installation, service, and support of Microlise products
- Completing survey visits and identifying suitable solutions
- Completing QA visits on Microlise products and peripherals in customer assets
- Inventory management
- Responsible for the upkeep and safety of your vehicle and all provided tools /equipment
- Liaise with customers at all levels
- Provide support to your peers and contractor resource where required
- Ensure administration is concise, accurate and professional
- Adhere to all internal process and procedures
- Report on statistical information when required
- Knowledge and understanding of auto electrics and/or telematics
- Experience of working to Service Level Agreements and Operational Schedules, but not essential as training is provided
- Evidence of strong customer service skills with a professional and methodical approach
- Strong desire to learn and develop your skills within this industry
- Be able to wok autonomously, solve problems independently and adhere to agreed processes
- Valid Passport for travel
- Take pride in what you do ensuring quality and accuracy
- Understanding of vehicle wiring diagrams and ability to interpret these would be ideal
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent)including English Language and maths.