- Greet customers who enter the store
- Answer queries and handle customer complaints, sending them to management if necessary
- Deal with customer refunds
- Receive, process, and organise deliveries
- Process cash and card payments
- Assist customers with their needs
- Ensure your workspace remains clean
- Put up signage relating to exclusive offers and discounts
- Keep an eye out for shoplifters and stolen credit cards
- Ensure the shelves are stocked
Requirements and prospects
- Every single person makes New Look the incredible place it is, and together were unstoppable
- You are someone who expresses your style your way with an eye for the latest trends who champions our customers to express their own unique style
- You will be passionate about service and your own development, seeking out innovative ways to improve your own performance with tailor made development plans from our Online Academy training and support from your Store Manager
- Understand the importance in customer service
- Strong work effort
- Working as a team
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder.
Things to consider
We also offer a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
About the employer
At New Look we all stand by our brand values; keep it simple, be brave, think customer, act with pace and take responsibility - Thats the New Look way!
In 1969 New Look contributed to fast fashion and things are about to get even faster. Were a team united with a clear purpose - to be the most loved and trusted high street retailer and bring some much needed fun back to the high street.
Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, were unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too!
Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion.
At New Look we spend our days working to improve the way we do business, our only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and arent afraid to make mistakes.
New Look Retail Group Limited
8 Market Square
Additional location information
Unit 81, Market Square Shopping Centre, Burnley BB11 1AX
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Georgina Templeton 07741 306144 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Retailer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)