Well support you studying towards a Level 3 Business Administrator qualification, during which youll learn how to:
- Prepare and administer sales orders
- Use our internal, computer-based systems
- Book vehicles into stock and ensuring all documentation is in order
- Carry out vehicle background checks
- Work closely with the sales team
Due to business expansion, we are currently looking to hire candidates in Ipswich to join our busy Sales Administration team in Ipswich. The right attitude and a determination to learn and succeed are more important to us than previous experience and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Full training will be given and our experienced team will coach you on how to:
- Build and maintain long-term relationships
- Work efficiently as part of a dynamic and busy team
- Communicate effectively with people internally and externally
- Use our in-house systems
The automotive retail world is evolving at a pace, so successful candidates will not only need the traditional communication skills, but also to embrace the latest technology. Being well-organised with a flexible outlook and good numeracy and literacy skills is essential, as is excellent attention to detail and being able to priorities and manage deadlines.