Duties will include:
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
- Resolving customer queries
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
- Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
Your training will take place in store over the 1st 12 months so, no college days and no homework! At the end of your training period you will complete a discussion around your experiences, a multiple - choice test and an observation within your role. You will be supported throughout by your team and your assessor to achieve your Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
Passionate about beauty and health? A Retail Apprenticeship is the perfect way to start your career. Could this be the role you have been looking for? Apply now!
This apprenticeship requires you to apply through the employers website.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
- Weekly wage
- Working week
5/7 days, days and shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30.00
- Expected duration
- Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
- Date posted
- Apprenticeship level
Level 2 (GCSE)