This apprenticeship, for 16-24yr olds, ( up to age 29 yrs if specific criteria is met ) will give the right person the opportunity to learn and grow within the role . You will be fully trained to be able to carry out the following job role , as well as being trained to carry out day to day admin tasks
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with Clients; gaining a thorough understanding of their needs and providing them with the most appropriate staffing solution, with support from senior staff.
- Liaise with Marketing to advertise each role, maximising the use of the tools available (job boards, social media etc.) to source the best candidates in the industry
- Work with the Registrations team to build and maintain a strong pipeline of high quality candidates
- Work towards having overall control and responsibility for the entire recruitment process for a select number of key accounts with high growth potential.
- Where appropriate, arrange for candidates to attend interviews with clients ensuring they are fully prepared and understand the role in detail.
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Serve as a point of contact for all customer account management matters, including working with Global colleagues to ensure effective management of availability and hours for the regions and roles
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales objectives and business needs