Mytime Active are looking for a flexible, positive and proactive person to undertake the Leisure Team Member Level 2 apprenticeship and join them in a busy, friendly environment. You will be delivering a high-quality effective level of service within Mytime Active , enhancing the organisation reputation.
At Mytime Active you will be working towards a Leisure Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Your daily duties will include;
- To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users and ensure their safety at all times.
- To attend staff training as part of the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary.
- To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner and to ensure the highest level of customer enjoyment and satisfaction, meeting the Customer Service Standards.
-To comply with the facilities Health and Safety procedures at all times in line with the Health and Safety at Work Act; carry out regular inspections and report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures.
- To carry out cleaning duties to the highest possible standards.
- To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment safely, ensuring that all equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use.
- To coach courses when required.
- To carry out pool water quality and environmental tests, plus spa tests if necessary.
- To attend regular team meetings, with feedback to the Duty Managers on any operational issues.