At ITEC we could have the role for you! I We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Reception/ Administrator to support with the administrative function of the Traineeship team at our Blackwood centre. Throughout your apprenticeship you will be signed up to complete a level 2 Customer Service qualification, alongside your daily task of receiving visitors, completing administrative tasks, answering telephone calls, and updating systems with relevant information.
Salary Banding: 4.30 Per hour
Contract type: Apprenticeship (Full time, Fixed term)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Responsible for general office duties and assisting the team with administrative tasks
- Responsible for answering and transferring calls and ensuring that messages are passed to the relevant member of staff
- Supporting with the learner allowance processes
- Receive visitors in an efficient, courteous and friendly manner
- Minimum two GCSE's Maths and English (Grade C and above) or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- Reception Experience
- Safeguarding & Prevent Knowledge and understanding
- Ability to speak welsh