Duties to include:
- Patient consultations
- Dispensing medicine
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills and organisation skills are necessary as there are many interactions during the normal working day with other staff members, patients and healthcare professionals
- Keen to progress
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Work hard to achieve the qualification they are working towards
- Willingness to learn
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are essential.
- Full time permanent role for the right person
- Further potential for other training
Things to consider
It is highly important that you do not contact the employer directly. Any attempt of this may invalidate the candidates application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your local Woodspeen Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.
Please consider how you would travel to this vacancy. If you will be using public transport, please check this before applying.
About the employer
Healthcare Pharmacy provides a full range of advanced services, including MURs, NMS, Smoking Cessation, Emergency contraception, Blood pressure and blood glucose testing, and NHS and private Flu vaccinations.
We also run a repeat prescription delivery service, free of charge.
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Woodspeen Training
philip taylor 01484 429359 email@example.com
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training
- Dispensing/over counter qualification
Pharmacy services assistant