Over a two year period as our Parts Apprentice you will;
- Co-ordinate all parts ordering and sales to ensure customers and technicians have the parts when they need them
- Over a two year period, you will learn to use the dealerships sophisticated computer system to log stock movements and produce orders.
- Liaise with colleagues, deal with customer enquiries, both trade and retail
- Develop skills to improve parts sales performance
Like all apprenticeships, your programme will combine training with paid employment, leading to nationally recognised qualifications. You will:
Work at our Toyota dealership but also undergo training at the Toyota Apprentice Academy in Burniston.
Be supported by a designated Assessor at the academy and by us whilst in the dealership, gaining valuable workplace skills by undertaking practical tasks and experiencing real-life challenges.
Be provided with an individually tailored learning plan, with progress monitored by your Assessor who will make regular visits to you in your dealership for on the job assessment and guidance
- Vocational Competence Qualification (VCQ) - IMIAL Diploma in Vehicle Parts Operations Competence at levels 3
- Vocational Related Qualification (VRQ) - IMIAL Diploma in Vehicle Parts Operations Principles at levels 3
- Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Vehicle Parts Certificate
- Toyota Bronze Award
Toyota continues to lead the way with advanced Hybrid, Battery, Fuel cell, turbo charged Petrol Injection Engines and chassis technology. Because of this continued development, the need for skilled people working in the industry becomes ever greater. Its not just about the vehicle technology either, to ensure we are the best retailer in every town, we need sophisticated parts and service systems too.
This is a full time role and typically you will be expected to work between 08:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday equating to 40 hours per week.
We offer 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service along with various other benefits, including a staff car scheme and contributory workplace pension scheme.
Ideally youll have achieved GCSE A-C equivalent or new grades 4-9 in Maths and English although this is not mandatory.