- Program - IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3
- Responsible to - This role reports directly Senior IT Engineer.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility:
- Answering and logging helpdesk calls
- Resolving helpdesk calls
- Reinstallation of Desktop operating systems including Windows 8 and 10
- Remote PC Fault Diagnosis for business clients
- Checking, logging, and resolving server backups, anti-virus updates etc.
- PC Building
- Installation of new PCs onto networks
- Administration of servers, firewalls, and network equipment
- PC Health Checks
- Preparing reports on helpdesk tickets
Other obligations can include:
- Perform basic administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by a manager
Desired skills and Essential qualities:
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent telephone manner
- Superb customer services skills
- Smart and tidy presentation
- Excellent team player by providing assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and
- Cleaning of office area at times stipulated by rota
- Adhere to company protocol as laid out in the Company Handbook
- Additional responsibilities as requested by a manager
- A DBS check will be required
You need to have 5 GCSEs:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.