- Greeting guests with a warm welcome and ensuring a courteous and efficient process of checking-in, completing the correct registration procedure including offering a tour where appropriate and explaining the welcome pack.
- Providing comprehensive information about our property and ensuring our guests have all the information they need for their stay or visit.
- Deal with any guest queries or changes.
- Support the making of reservations where needed.
- Act as an excellent communicator and ensure all departments are aware of any changes that are requested.
- Ensure we work to the highest standards of financial and data security.
Being the iconic well-being brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out. Not only will you work in a great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following:
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
Good communication skills
- Team player