- Managing and supervising the front of house food and beverage team
- Leading the team during food service and liaising with the kitchen as appropriate
- Greeting, seating and taking and processing customer orders
- Managing, supervising and organising and working alongside colleagues to deliver excellent customer service
- Making sure the work areas/restaurant is clean, tidy and free of hazards, as well as ensuring that colleagues are working within current food safety and health and safety standards
- Supervising food and drink service
- Managing, taking and processing payments
- Using social media to market and manage events
- Bring ideas to increase footfall and levels of business
- Supporting the GM in her role and undertaking any of her requests
This is a great opportunity to work with an established company with excellent training and support with good progression routes for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A confident communicator who leads by example.
- The ability to multi-task and take instruction.
- Organised, clean and tidy and good personal presentation in line with current food safety standards.
- Must have a happy disposition and smile.
- A confident outgoing individual with the ability to work well under pressure and follow instructions as well as use their own initiative.
- Physically fit, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Driven and willingness to improve and progress in this fast paced environment.