Duties will include:
- Assist in food production
- Preparing/baking cakes
- Welcoming/serving customers
- Serve beverages during service times
- Provide a quick and efficient service
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Till operating
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Good communication and customer service skills
Interest in hospitality (baking, dealing with people).
No formal qualifications required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
Things to consider
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Tea Room and Cafe based in Chorley, Preston.
Chorley Old Road
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Lancs Training Group Ltd
Recruitment 01254 395355 email@example.com
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality Team Member including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.