- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisations culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
No formal qualifications required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
Things to consider
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
About the employer
Founded in 1999, ServiceSport has developed a nationwide reputation of providing a high quality of service. We offer:
Remanufacturing - Approved and licensed remanufacturing of LifeFitness cardiovascular equipment.
Servicing - We service and maintain almost all brands of indoor gym equipment, offering a range of service levels to suit your specific needs. Our engineers cover the whole of the UK.
Planning design - Our full design service offers customers with new build or existing areas the opportunity to see full 3D images of what their gym will look like prior to placing an order.
Own brand fitness equipment - We offer a wide selection of free weights and functional training kit along with our two top of the range spinning bikes.
Parts - We are the biggest parts supplier in the EU, with more than 50,000 gym equipment parts in stock across multiple brands.
SERVICE SPORT (UK) LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Lancs Training Group Ltd
Recruitment 01254 395355 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Markting including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning