Day to day you will undertake tasks such as:
- Answering the phone, taking messages and forwarding calls
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Use of social media to promote the business
- Providing customer quotes
- Creating customer reports
- Tracking of purchase orders through to job completion, invoicing and payment
- Providing general administrative support to the accounts department
- Excellent communication skills
- Data entry skills
- Strong interest in all aspects of customer service and administration
- Good organisational skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Eager to learn and able to follow instructions
- Have the confidence to ask for help when they do not understand what is required of them
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Possible progression for the right person upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
The Shore Group is a leading, privately owned, recruitment agency, specialising in providing temporary and permanent staff to the construction, mechanical & electrical and retail sectors.
We have grown rapidly since our formation in 2008 - our recruitment division has a turnover in excess of 80M, paying over 2000 operatives every week. Our 4-year plan is equally exciting and ambitious, growing from 75 to over 120 internal staff, expanding to new offices across the UK, doubling turnover and operative numbers.
THE SHORE GRP LIMITED
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Access Training
Zoe Hayes 07918907110 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)