As an Apprentice Customer Advisor, you will be operating within the Accident Repair Centre. The main purpose of a Vospers Customer Advisor is to provide our customers with exceptional service on the phone and in person.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming emails, telephone calls and other communications for the department.
- Administration tasks within the database
- Data input into business management system.
- Welcoming walk in customers.
- Liaise with internal departments and assist with vehicle bookings.
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to demonstrate that you are personable and confident. You will also need
- Excellent Customer Service skills required to provide the best service for all aspects of the business
- Ability to rise to the challenge of coping under pressure
- You will need to perform several tasks almost simultaneously, therefore being able to multi task whilst working to a high level of accuracy is essential
- Excellent computer skills are required to be able to efficiently use multiple platforms whilst maintaining accuracy
- Reliability and punctuality are essential with flexibility being desirable
- Excellent communicator
- Behaviours demonstrative of company core values, Be willing to work towards a relevant qualification.